Competition Countdown

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good times, fun people!!!




Hi everyone,
I am very exited!!! My dad and Karen are flying in tomorrow. It will the first time I seen them in a very long time. This competition this weekend will be a lot of fun. It is great to have them come out and watch it. There will be a lot less stress at this event because I will be minus a certain person that was present at the last two shows. This show I will have nothing but people i love to come and cheer me on.
Last weekend was a great time. My boss threw an amazing Halloween party. Unfortunately Dave was on call, but he game with me anyway. He dressed as a nurse and I dressed as a German guy. Not too many people got my costume, they didn't know what I was suppose to be, but I thought the costume was cool. It is so nice to have a boss that works hard and plays hard. I never had a boss like that before. It sucks that I can't take her with me when we move. The only reason Dave and I would ever want to come visit this place is to visit Sonya, Tony, Rae Rae, Crystal and Rachel. I love those guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment