Competition Countdown

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Remember, just have fun!!!!

Hey everyone,
Well, it has been a bad day for football. My Packers and Dave's Bengals lost by a field goal today. In my opinion today's game for the Packers clarifies that they are not that good this year. 3 and 2 is not that good and the games they won were not by much. All the Packer fans out there please, don't be upset with me, that is just my little evaluation of this years team.
There has been good news for me!!!. I got a job as a trainer, well sort of. The gym on base this year is having a biggest loser contest. Shannon and Sonya want me to shadow them during the contest and then I can start training clients on my own. I don't know if they meant on my own by myself or on my own at the gym. I think this is kind of a trial period for me. If they see that I am very involved and enthusiastic they may hire me full-time. I would love, love, love that!!!. It would be so convenient, we live just 1/4 mile away from the gym, I know almost everyone who works there, the facility is awesome, very big. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this works out.
My bikini competition is on Saturday. I am nervous because the bikini walk is a lot like a model on the runway, its all about strutting it, walking with confidence, like you own it, walk in those heels like they are sneakers. That scares me, I am not a pro when it comes to walking in 5 inch heels, even though I practice everyday it still feels like a daunting task. And everyone always says the same thing "Remember just have fun!" No matter how many times I tell myself that it doesn't calm my nerves.
Well, I hope my competition goes well and I hope the Packers and the Bengals can turn around this runaway train.

No comments:

Post a Comment