Competition Countdown

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby sister for Mohinder










Hi everyone,
Dave and I are very exited. We have been talking about getting another cat for awhile, but could not decide what kind. He didn't care so much either way, but I wanted a Himalayan cat. That changed earlier this week when we were watching old episodes of the Osbourne's. They had this beautiful exotic looking cat. Dave and I both had never seen that kind of cat before. The beautiful cat was an Abyssinian cat. The Aby cat is gorgeous and it has the same temperament as Mohinder, both very playful and loyal to their owners. This particular cat breed is very hard to come by. There is a breeder in Racine WI who will have one ready in February. I wish I could get her earlier but, it all works out because my dad is getting married in February so Dave and I will be in Wisconsin anyway. Speaking of my dad, he just did another full marathon this morning, it was the Lakefront marathon in Milwaukee WI. I am very proud of him, Great job dad!!!!
Dave and I both had minor injuries this week. He hurt his lower back earlier this week and I pulled a muscle in my obliques during core crunch class. This is the second time I pulled that muscle doing the same type of exercise. The exercise is standing with a weight in one hand and leaning over to the side to work the obliques, my body just does not like that exercise so, I am taking that completely out of my workout regimen. There are many other ways to work your obliques without hurting your back. Luckily my little injury did not sideline me from doing any other exercises. Even if it did I still would probably find ways to work around it because I am stubborn. I believe that all people who love to work out whether it is weight lifting, running, cycling, we are all stubborn.
Dave made his first visit to the Chiropractor and his opinion about them has definitely changed. He used to think that they couldn't help much, but the chiropractor made him feel a whole lot better and explained exactly what was wrong. An inversion table is going to be our next purchase. Many people have said that it works wonders for your back.
I am down to the two week mark again. Starting tomorrow the carb depletion begins, down to 80 grams per day, not to hard to do. Shannon said that the water depletion will not be as severe as it was last time, thank goodness. With Bikini the judges want the girls looking a little softer, so extreme water depletion is not necessary. That is it for right now.
Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment