Competition Countdown

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Future Decisions

This week was a week about thinking of the future. After my weight lifting work outs I get very inspired about the future, going into the Navy Reserves, doing figure competitions, it all sounds very exciting. Working out is wonderful therapy. I am pondering a decision about my future. I am not sure if I should go into the Reserves as an Officer or an Enlisted person. The Enlisted choice would be the easier choice. Being an Officer would involve going to Officer Indoctrination class, the PT sessions are what scares me. IN Navy PT their main thing is running. I just tapped into running again and I am worried I will not be able to run as much as they would want me to. My husband has all of the faith in the world for me, but I am scared to death. Another thing that scares me is getting on the scale and getting my body fat tested. My trainer is going to be doing that to me tomorrow. I don't think anyone enjoys getting on the scale in front of people, no matter how toned you are. I know I gained about 7 pounds, I don't know how much of that is muscle, we will have to see tomorrow. I hope I do not disappoint my trainer!

Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment