Competition Countdown

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Down, but not out!


Hello Everyone, I apologize for the delay. It has been a week of unplanned events. Going back to early last week I met with my trainer Sonya. She changed my whole diet and work out plan. We have approached the lean out phase. This usually happens a couple of months into training. In my case I needed to gain 10 pounds so she banned me from doing any cardio. I met my weight goal and now she has put cardio back into the program to loose the fat and expose the muscles. I was very happy to be doing it again, I LOVE cardio. Saturday Dave and I went to Bass Lake, CA for a little weekend getaway. Bass Lake was gorgeous and where they filmed the movie "Great Outdoors". The stay did not go as planned. Dave came down with a severe case of the flu and I was doing fine until this morning. I woke up and tossed my cookies several times. I had to cancel my session with Sonya and have been laying around all day drinking water and ginger ale. I am bummed about this, the last time I was sick with the flu was back in 1999. I hope to be back to my normal self in a couple of days. Talk to you soon.
Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment